Pages

Saturday 14 March 2015

PLEASE HELP

This is not the sort of thing I would normally do, but just for this occasion I am making an exception. A young girl, one I got to know quite well when she was a student at the school I taught at, is in dire straits. Her bone cancer which resulted in an amputation last year, has re-appeared as what I presume are secondaries in her lungs.

There seems to be some possibility of treatment if her parents can get her to Germany. This requires $100 000 Australian to be possible. The town I live in is rallying behind young Suzy and her family. So far one fifth of the money needed has been raised in 24 hours, but the family is still a long way from their target.

She is 19 and while she lives, there is hope.

If you are in any way able to help, please consider doing so. Every small amount adds up.

http://www.gofundme.com/olr76whttp://www.gofundme.com/olr76w


\Till next time....xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...