Pages

Monday 29 December 2014

ON A FINAL NOTE FOR 2014

Dear God, we have to talk. 

For many years now I have got to this date and looked back in horror at the year that has been. Yet again, I find myself in this predicament. What's going on God? My year has been a bit like that joke going around, where someone asks Santa for a slim body and a fat purse and he gets it all mixed up, and the person gets a fat body and a slim purse.



I am feeling a tad ripped off AGAIN!

Now I know that you know what you're doing, but do you think I could maybe offer a few suggestions to guide you for next year...cos it must be difficult dealing with so many people and so many stories.


Firstly God, a bit of overall health in this family wouldn't go astray. It's not that we don't like hanging around hospitals checking out the cute medical students. It's just wearing a bit thin and it costs a small fortune in parking fees.


Second request if it's ok. I would like to stop feeling like I'm constantly waiting for the next thing to go wrong. It's sort of getting on my nerves and making me into a bigger stress head than I already am.


Thirdly a Lotto win must be on the cards...right? 


By the way God, here's a little something I thought I'd share with you cos it hasn't been ALL bad ALL the time. Here are some highlights from 2014.


2014 LUMPY CHRONICLES AWARDS


MOST POPULAR POST - Introducing Ashton GUEST BLOGGER ( my smarty pants daughter took out top post for the year on my blog. Over 1100 people read her posting.


MOST POPULAR ON GOOGLE PLUS - 'Twas the week before Christmas ( hard market to crack and suddenly I hit the jackpot).


MOST SURPRISING LOCATION WHERE BLOG IS READ - Ukraine ( ?)


LEAST SURPRISING LOCATION WHERE BLOG IS READ - Australia


HAPPIEST MEMORY IN 2014 - the Eagles and 96fm visit to our girl in hospital.


COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD - +Telstra for iPad and modem to our girl


NICEST PEOPLE ON EARTH AWARD - +Midwest Charity begins at Home team


PERSON OF THE YEAR - Dr Hot Stuff 



Till next year...xxx

Please like and share.


ST




6 comments:

  1. Hey Suzi!
    You're a funny writer.
    1100 views! Wow!
    Happy New Year to you!
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Suzi Thanks for another memorable post! I look forward to another year of posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have discovered your blog this year, can't wait for the 2015 posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...