I recently read another blogger's summary of her year ( thanks Heather) and I thought I might try something similar myself. Humour me. It's 12.37am and I'm wide awake. (Note to self - re read in morning).
New Year 2016 - New Year 2017
- Number of operations this year for me - 1 ( huge improvement)
- Biggest achievement this year - learning how to eat again after my gastric sleeve operation.
- Biggest event that messed with my head - 48 kg weight loss! Took a while to get used to.
- Event of the year - turning 50
- Disappointment of the year - my hair loss and Snape dying.
- Favourite holiday - Bali
- Biggest surprise - Western Bulldogs winning grandfinal
- Happiest moment - a tie between Ashton's graduation and Ciara getting into her hard to get into course.
- Area I need to improve on - stamina for work.
- Area I improved on this year - days I managed to work.
- Hobby started - crochet
- Hobby never started - regular exercise
- Favourite food this year - Brie and cruskets
- Medications I stopped - 0
- Medications I take a day - 7 ( 😔)
- Person I couldn't live without - my husband
- Medical person of the year - the doctor who removed Ashton's giant thyroid
- Medical idiot of the year - same as last
- Blog highlight - my series from people also living with CS
- 2017 goals - attend not avoid all checkups, plan a 21st for Ciara, make a mandala and virus shawl in crochet, put the past behind me, avoid those who drain me, avoid those who use the phrase " think positive ", drink more good wine, pay it forward when I can, spend time with family, continue to advocate for CS.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
Thanks for being a crucial part of my life
Till next year...xxx