Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

A LETTER TO GOD

Dear God

Hope you've had a good day. Mine wasn't so bad except for the bit where I had to drive to Perth again. It's only been four days since we came home so we haven't had a chance of forgetting our way or anything! Funnily enough the husband was convinced that it's been a week and a half since our last trip. Glad to see it's not just me who is losing it.

Now God lets chat. I think you do a fabulous job but if you don't mind I would like to suggest a few changes you may wish to consider, to make our life a little bit easier. I hope you don't think I'm being too forward!
  1. Jurien Bay bakery needs more jam doughnuts. It's most upsetting to get half way and be denied the choice of having one. 
  2. Thank you for the Kangaroos but could you please keep them off the road? I know they're your creatures and all that but really they scare the crap out of the husband when they just appear.
  3. What have you done with the emus? Thats three trips in one week and not one emu, but plenty of those  hippity hoppity things. Bring back the emus!
  4. Can you do something about the reception. I mean what's a girl supposed to do for four hours in the car. The husband and I have been married for ever. We know each other's stories. I could have done my blog on the way instead of 10.41 pm in the dark. Please fix the reception so I can get internet!
  5. Cyclist on the road in the middle of nowhere? What was that about? Was I meant to stop? Was it a challenge? Really God! It's not safe to be in the Australian bush at that time of the day ALONE. You're meant to know that!!
  6. By the way thanks for that amazing sunset which we did notice in between watching for animals. Oh also...could you make the husband believe that the animal I saw was really a kangaroo not a sheep. He laughed so much at me and kept cackling that sheep have four legs! It's so annoying when I make a mistake and he just goes on.
Now God while I'm on a roll...

Tomorrow, I'm assuming that you will be standing right next to Dr HS during the FED's procedure. He says he doesn't believe in you but the FED ( favourite eldest daughter) and I look at each other in disbelief. Where does he think he got all his skill from? Really!!! Anyway, keep an eye on him as usual won't you and guide his hands. And please don't let the procedure go on too long God. It's really hard on the people who are waiting especially me, the husband and the FYD.

Gotta get some sleep now God.
Gotta be up soon.
In your hands as usual xxxx

S




5 comments:

  1. I love this! Maybe I'll do something like this on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all have those moments when we just talk to GOD and the awesome thing is nothing is off limits... What a friend we have.... Thanks for sharing!
    Madame Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. Nice to meet you.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...