Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

4 DAYS TO GO

OK...FOUR DAYS TO GO!!!

This Friday Ashton is back in surgery for work on the fistula in her neck. It's been a long three weeks waiting for this procedure and we are almost there. As she says its nerve wracking but we are so close now, we're keeping it all together.

Well, I'm drumming up support worldwide. Prayers have started everywhere and I'm hoping for the same feeling I've had before, of a world wide circle of prayer around her. After that as I said on Facebook and many times before, it's in God's hands.

Oh by the way... I tweeted the Pope. Yes he has a Twitter name @ pontifex, so I tweeted him and asked him to pray for my daughter. Will be over the moon if I get a reply.

The husband gets here in three days and then we are ready for the warrior support Ashton needs. I can't wait till he gets here. I really need him by my side. Ciara is working during the surgery. It's her way of keeping busy because waiting does do your head in.

Meanwhile, the book is going well and after this Friday I will finish it. It's rather surreal to revisit some of the last few months but also uplifting when I see the progress that has been made. Regardless  of whether I publish it or not, it's kept me busy and focused.

I may post quite a bit in the next couple of weeks. Hope you don't mind! I need to keep my anxiety levels down and writing is my way.

If you want to leave words of encouragement for my brave 20 year old, feel free and I will make sure she sees them. 25 days till her 21 st birthday and God willing all will be so much better by then .



Till next time...xxx





4 comments:

  1. I will add my prayers to the list. Absolutely! I wish you and all your loved ones the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Traci. I hope life is settling down for you xxx

      Delete
  2. Please tell Ashton I will be thinking of her, and all of you, as I do all the time. I cannot believe your bravery in facing all that life has thrown in your way in recent years. Love to all, coffee girl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...